Tuesday, April 4, 2017

100+ Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes Grift and messages pictures to help you celebrate your Mum

Celebrate Mothers Day 2017 with mothers day quoteshappy mothers day wishes, mothers day messages, poems, greetings, gift card. Mother’s day is celebrated all over the world in the month Sunday, May 14 2017. Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes Grift and messages pictures Wishes,  Messages, poems Good day are you searching for a portion of the best "Glad Moms Day 2016 Wishes, Cites, Messages, sonnets and Truisms" ? at that point you are at the perfect place. On this current mother's day 2016 which is on eighth may, ensure that you make your mother feel extremely uncommon on that day. Purchase your mom a few presents, sing a beautiful sonnets, and here are a portion of the best Upbeat Moms Day 2016 Wishes, Cites, Messages, lyrics and Truisms particularly for you to state your mom or to record it on the moms day blessing cards.

Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes Grift and messages pictures


Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes Grift and messages pictures to help you celebrate your Mum. best Mother's Day Quotes for your loving mom ? then you are at the right place, we Mother's Day 2016 have published the best collection of Happy Mother's Day 2016 Quotes specially for your loving mother.

Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes Grift and messages pictures

Happy Mother’s Day 2017 quotes:


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont



“It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.”
-Anonymous

I love my Mother a lot and I know she loves me too whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.

“Mom, thanks for always being slightly less disappointed in me than Dad is.”
-SomeECards

Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve...
happy Mother’s Day!

“Mothers are all slightly insane.”
-J.D. Salinger


Happy Mother's Day to you. Thanks for bringing me to school not late.
With love

“Happy Mother’s Day to the one person who believes I can do anything despite all evidence to the contrary.”
-SomeECards

You're going to have a ball...and a baby!!!

Happy Mother's Day To The Mother-To-Be!

“Dear Mother-in-Law: I don’t need you to teach me how to handle my children. I live with one of yours, and he needs a lot of improvement!”
-SomeECards

Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.
HAPPY MOM'S DAY.

Mom.... You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
“Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, ‘Dad’s trophy wife day.’”
-Jay Leno

Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I love you mom.

You never appreciate all of the things
your mother did for you
until you find yourself
doing the same things
for your kids.

Dear Mom
Your loving nature and your delicate words, will always flow through me like a gentle flower.
Make sure this day is your day, and rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!
Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
I love u so much mum and thanks mum for making me what I am today. May God bless u all the days of your life. Loving you always.

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
-Aristotle

"Most mothers are instinctive philosophers." -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries

"I love you mom, and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times."

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
"The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents." -- John J. Plomp

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

"Mom, you must have been hand-picked to be the right mom for me. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you."

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!

"A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest." -- Irish Proverb

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, 


Mom, I got all my best qualities from you.
Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.


"On Mother’s Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You’re my mother, I would have no other!" -- Forest Houtenschil


I’m so lucky to have you as my mother...
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!


It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller


"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." -- Author Unknown



M-O-T-H-E-R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.









Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. ~John Erskine


"You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around -- and why his parents will always wave back." -- William D. Tammeus



A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me.
Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
Wishing you a Mother's Day that's Marvellous!
Happy First Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day 2017

Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months...
followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
I Love My Mom for everything she has done.
Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother?
You deserve to have been promoted by now!
I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
Hearty thanx 2 ur mom 4 giving me such a special person as a frnd.
Wishing ur mumma a very long n glorious life.
Happy mother's day 2 ur mom.


50+ Happy Mothers Day 2017 Quotes and Wishes for Mother


Short & Sweet Christain Mother’s Day Poems


1) Every day I thank the lord
Oh yes I really do,
For giving me a mother,
As sweet and kind as you!

2) God gives us everything,
His wisdom strength and love,
He also gave me you mom,
And I thank the stars above!

3) When God created mothers
All as lovely as can be,
He made one extra special,
And saved her just for me!

4) I thank you from the heart
For all you’ve done for me
And I bless the Lord for giving me
The best mother there could be!

5) God took the fragrance of a flower…
The majesty of a tree…
The gentleness of morning dew…
The calm of a quiet sea…
The beauty of the twilight hour…
The soul of a starry night…
The laughter of a rippling brook…
The grace of a bird in flight…
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when his masterpiece was through
He called it simply – Mother.

6) My angel is a woman who walks upon the earth,
She shows me my potential and all that I am worth.
When I am sick she heals me and makes me feel all-better,
And makes sure that in times of need that we are all together.
When we get into all kinds of fusses in our life,
My angel comes out strong as a mother and a wife.
My angel has raised me to be good and kind,
And makes sure that I have a strong and intelligent mind,
My angel is my guardian. My teacher and my friend,
But most of all my mother till the very end.

7) Through the years a mother has been
All that’s sweet and good
For there’s one bit of God and love,
In all true Motherhood.


8) A Mother’s heart and a Mother’s faith
And a Mother’s steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.


9) Because her love never fails
Her children rise up and call her blessed
Her husband also and he praises her


10) A mother’s love, a Mother’s care,
A mother’s sigh, a Mother’s prayer
A Mother’s work, and Mother’s day,
Leaves little time for any play.
A godly Mother with godly love,
Is treasure from God above,
A godly Mother with godly care,
Has God’s help when she sighs a prayer.

 Happy Mother’s Day 2017 More follow Now: 
http://www.mothersday2017.co/2017/04/best-happy-mom-day-day-quotes-and.html
http://www.mothersday2017.co/2017/03/When-is-mothers-day-2017.html

http://www.mothersday2017.co/2017/03/Mothers-day-SMS-2017-From-Daughter-Facebook-SMS-and-status-text-messages.html

http://www.mothersday2017.co/2017/03/Happy-mothers-day-2017-images-wallpapers-pictures-and-photos.html

This Is The Newest Post


EmoticonEmoticon